Friday, June 29, 2012

Sosa Family Cigars To Release a New Size



Sosa Family Cigars is going to be adding a new size to it's Sosa Classic line. For more information please visit G.C. Puff's article at http://www.gcpuffs.com/2012/06/sosa-family-adds-new-size-to-already.html G.C. stated that they will be adding this new size to "an already perfect cigar line" and I couldn't agree more. There are very few cigar brands that I can say I haven't found at least one offering from that I didn't enjoy. Sosa Family Cigars is in that short list. I have tried almost all offerings and none have disappointed or fell short of superb quality with a complex flavor profile. I look forward to any new size offerings or new blends that may come from Sosa.

For more information, directly contact Arby Sosa at  1-800-238-2234 or asosa@sosacigars.com or visit www.antilliancigars.com to learn more about the company. Please follow them Twitter at @sosacigars or like their Sosa Cigars Facebook page at www.facebook.com/sosafamilycigars.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment