Friday, June 29, 2012

Ron Mexico Churchill


I grabbed a couple of these in a sampler pack from CI and figured why not give it a go. This one feels rather soft and loose. The wrapper cracked upon cut and the cap almost came completely off. The pre light draw was easy with a sweet earthy tone. A few puffs in it took on a grassy tone, not in a good way. Ash is very loose and falls off just passed the half inch mark. At the half way point it has stayed pretty consistent with the grassy tone with a few pepper notes and a little cedar. Just passed the half way point the wrapper cracked all the way to the nub and started to ooze filler. I gave up at this point and decided to toss it. I still have 1 more in the humidor, I will let it rest for a few more months and then revisit this thread. As it stands now I cannot recommend this buck a piece cheapie as a decent smoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment