Friday, June 29, 2012

Cigars and Fine Spirits in Auburn, AL



I recently had the joy of dropping by a local b&m in auburn, AL. Most of the cigar shops in my area don't know a thing about cigars, especially how to keep them from drying out pre-consumer. I was thoroughly impressed with the little walk in humidor they had. It wasn't the biggest selection I have ever seen but it is probably the biggest in my area. They have a patio outside so you can enjoy your new smoke on-site or the two singles I purchased were placed into a zip seal bag with a pack of matches and a sliver of cedar. Someone certainly knows the best way to light a cigar. I did not get a chance to journey to the other side of the store where the liquor and cigar accessories are kept as time did not allow me to do so. From what I hear they have a VERY impressive selection of fine liquors. Near the entrance of the humidor, just inside the patio entrance is a nice little bar area. I see a trip back in my near future for a bourbon and coke to go with a new cigar to be chosen at a later date. If you live in the opelika/auburn are or will be passing through and need a drink and a smoke, stop by and visit the friendly and knowledgeable staff at Cigars and Fine Spirits. Check them out on the web at http://www.cigarandfinespirits.com .





No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment