Friday, June 29, 2012

Alta gracia mini cigarillos natural



I got a box of 50 of these free with a recent online order, which is great because I wanted to try them anyway. If you crave a cigar break but only have time fir a cigarette break then these make great in-between smokes. They are also available in Irish cream flavor. I chose the natural because like all good smokes they should be kept in a humidor and I didn't want everything I have there collecting the Irish cream. They are not bad little smokes for a 10-15 minute smoke break. They have s mild woody tone and do burn a bit hot toward the end. The box of 50 is listed on cigarsinternational.com for 19.99
If you like short cigar breaks give these a try. I only have about 10 left so its time to order some.

1 comment:

  1. You can buy electronic cigarette at vapesourcing.com. vapesourcing offers high quality electronic marlboro kinds plus their own accessories, at discount rates. If a person are organizing to create a majority purchases, getting coming from vapesourcing can give you excellent deals and also bring in significant savings. Visit: eleaf icare mini

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment