Friday, June 29, 2012

Bahia blu e652 torpedo



I picked up a Bahia blu in a cigars international sampler pack. It is not a beautiful stick to behold but not too shabby. It is a 5-6 year aged Nicaraguan long filler blend inside a shiny corojo wrapper. Pre light draw rather tight with a cedar and mildly sweet tone. The foot toasted and lit with little effort. The draw is a bit hard on this one producing little smoke to my waiting kisser. A stiff poke later offered a bit more smoke but the tunnel I created by poking soon closed itself back off. Burn was nowhere close to even and required several touch ups. It boasts being a medium body smoke but in my opinion it leans more to the mild side. It is a very simple smoke with notes of sweet cedar and toast with a peppery finish. Most sites I have seen these on lists them for between 1.50 and 2.00 per stick. Not the most complex or tastiest smoke I have has but certainly not the worst.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment