Thursday, June 6, 2013

Father's Day Deal at StogieBoys


Father's Day is just around the corner and it's time to pick up something special for dad. My dad is a bit hard to shop for, he always says he doesn't need anything and he doesn't smoke cigars. I, on the other hand, am easy to shop for. I just tell my 4 year old son that daddy wants cigars for Father's Day and he bugs his mom until she gets some for him to give me. It can't get much simpler than that right? Well if you are looking for cigars or cigar accessories for your dad this year (or things to tell your kids to get you), StogieBoys has put together a list of ideas to make it "Nice and Easy" for you. In addition to their list, they made a short video clip that I find pretty darn funny. I made the mistake of drinking a soda while I watched it the first time and retrohaled some soda through sinuses. You can check out the "Nice and Easy" Fathers Day list HERE and be sure to check out their selection of cigars and accessories. You will find the video embedded in this post but I strongly recommend not sipping that beverage when you watch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment