Tuesday, June 3, 2014

It's a hard decision...

Well to those who have stuck around and read my blog, I'm afraid I have some bad news. With the birth of my daughter last august I have found very little time for cigars. I have thought about it long and hard and tried to figure out how to get more than 24 hours out of a day. The answer is, you simply cannot. I will not be taking the cigar blog down but will, most likely, not be adding new content. I simply cannot find 1.5+ hours to devote to a cigar and give fair judgement of it's flavors and performance. I extend a hearty thank you to those who have supported me on my blogging journey. I will be starting a vaping blog soon since I can vape indoors and I'm not dedicated to it until the tank is empty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to leave a comment